Providing Shelter and Intervention for Unwanted, Lost and Abused Animals
- Adoption Program to Match People with Pets Best Suited to Them
- Alternative Adoption Site Program
- Comprehensive Lost & Found Program to Reunite Lost Pets with Their Owners
- Animal Cruelty Investigation and Protection Program
- Cooperative Partnering Program with Qualified Breed rescue Organizations
- Humane Education Program
- Community Outreach Program; Assisting People in Meeting the Needs of Their Pets
- Spay/Neuter Assistance Program
- Cremation Services
- To prevent cruelty to and provide humane care and treatment for animals in Sevier County.
- To strive to return lost animals to their owners and seek suitable homes for homeless animals.
- To lead the way in promoting the spaying or neutering of all companion animals
- To implement an ‘Open Door’ policy at our facilities. We recognize that we are working for our membership as well as the animals of Sevier County.
- To provide Sevier County with qualified and courteous employees and management at our facilities.
- To affirm our commitment to continuing training for all shelter employees.
- To provide financial support and guidance to our shelter and other facilities.
- To maintain the standards prescribed by the Humane Society of the United States and the American Humane Association.
- To encourage the humane treatment of all living creatures.
THE SPOT PROGRAM
STOP - PET - OVERPOPULATION - TODAY!
The SPOT program is a low cost spay/neuter program to assist Sevier County residents who need financial support to Spay or Neuter their pet. Please call the shelter for further information.
(Breeders are excluded from the SPOT program.)